Greater Miami Service Corps offers you an opportunity to “Earn While You Learn.” You can complete your goals in as little as six (6) months or twenty-four (24) months.
Program Benefits are as follows:
- High School or GED Completion
- Leadership Development
- Workforce Development
- Construction Certification
- Hospitality Certification
- Healthcare Certification
- Internet Technology Certification
- Post-Secondary Placement
- Paid Work Experience
- Employability Skills development
- Life and Financial Skills Training
- Group, individual and motivational counseling
- Internship and job placement opportunities
- Education Scholarships
There is no cost to you for these services. Complete an interest application, and a member of our team will contact you within 24 to 48 hours. You can also call 305-638-4672 ext—229 for additional information.
Your Future Starts Now!!!
Young People… Serving Their Community